Have you bought tickets for any of the matches that will be played in this competition? If so, we will explain to you when and how you will receive the tickets. So... here we go! ;)
When will I receive?
Please note that due to sporting events, the tickets will be issued by the promoter/organizer very close to the event, sometimes as close as 48-24 hours before the event.
As part of our Fan protect 100% guarantee we make sure that you will receive your tickets in time to enjoy the event.
How do I receive?
The tickets will be transferred through UEFA Mobile Tickets App (Not the StubHub App) by using the same email address you have registered in your StubHub International account. How to review that? Easy! Go to your Profile. In the ACCOUNT INFO section, you can check the information we provided to your seller.
From that same application you will be able to open them, use them and even share them with your guests.
Once the seller transfers the tickets...
- You will receive an email from the original ticket provider (UEFA Mobile Tickets App) where they confirm the tickets were transferred. Can't find the email? Check your SPAM folder as well to ensure you do not miss any correspondence
- Tap on the link and login by using the same email address to which you received this message (it's the same email address as your registered in StubHub International). You would only need to generate a password.
- Download the UEFA Mobile Tickets app, enter your email address and click on CONTINUE.
- You will receive an email with a registration code. Introduce in the app and once again, tap on CONTINUE.
- Then, you will be able to access your tickets.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW: Your QR code will be only visible on the event day.
On the event day...
Simply open tickets from the UEFA Mobile Tickets app and scan at the venue gate. Please ensure your phone is fully charged on the day of the event. This way, you'll avoid any last-minute hiccups and can enjoy your experience to the fullest!
Please note that downloaded or printed tickets will not be valid.
Any reference to the UEFA, UEFA Mobile Tickets app is for informational purposes only and does not imply any official association
If this article solved your question, please rate us below and help us to keep improving.