Mobile transfer URL tickets are tickets that are delivered via a link (URL) and can only be downloaded on a mobile device directly on the device 'wallet'.
How to access them?
When the URL tickets are delivered, you will receive the delivery confirmation email * where you will be asked to accept the tickets. Then, you will be redirected to the link registered by the seller.
You should keep in mind that:
- If your mobile is Android, you will need to have "Passwallet" installed. If this app is not available, you can try to download other similar apps (WalletPasses, Pass2U Wallet...)
- If your mobile is iPhone, you will not need to download an external application, just click "Add" to save them in Wallet. If you can't open the link from the email, we recommend copying and opening it directly in Safari, then saving it to your AppleWallet.
- If your mobile is Windows Phone, you will need to have Wallet Pass installed.
Tickets downloaded or printed in the following formats will not be valid:
- Image on mobile device
- PDF file on mobile device
- Image of the mobile ticket printed on paper.
* We ask you to please be attentive to all your mail mailboxes (Spam, Social, Promotions, etc.) because the mail can end up there.