When you list tickets on StubHub and tell us you have PDF tickets, that means you have the original, electronic .PDF file. You're not allowed to make your own PDF file from scans, photos, or copies of paper tickets or printouts.
If you upload the ticket before someone buys it, you won't need to do anything else because the tickets are pre-delivered. The buyer can view the file shortly after buying them.
Uploading from the desktop
- During the listing process: Under What type of tickets are you listing, choose PDF tickets and that you're Ready to upload. Click Upload tickets to find the file on your computer.
- To a listing you already made: Go to My tickets > Listings > Click Upload tickets under the listing, and find the file on your computer
- After the tickets sold: Go to My tickets > Sales > Click Upload tickets under the sale, and find the file on your computer
Uploading from a mobile device
- During the listing process: Under What type of tickets are you selling choose Electronic tickets (PDF) and that you're ready to upload and follow the steps.
- To a listing you already made: Tap Sell > Active listings > Tap the listing > Upload tickets
- After the tickets sold: Tap Sell > Sales > Tap the order > Upload tickets
If you're getting an error during the upload process, check out these troubleshooting steps.